Fresh Ginger Lemongrass Neem Soap (1 bar cut at 1" thick)
Neem Oil and Neem extract loaded soap for maximum benefit with Lemongrass, Gingergrass, and Geranium oils for a great natural scent. Neem oil is said to be beneficial for eczema prone skin, psoriasis and acne.
- Great for dry skin. Because neem oil contains vitamin E and also rich in healthy fatty acids, it’s great for healing cracked dry skin by penetrating into the skin. It also locks in moisture to smooth out the skin texture.
- Clears out acne. Neem oil is naturally anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, so it’s great for removing bacteria from your skin and combatting acne. It also soothes redness and known to reduce acne scars as well! I also love that it won’t dry out the skin like other products that target acne
- Combats wrinkles. Did you know that neem also promotes collagen production, which is amazing for anti-aging? It’s also rich in vitamin E, which reduces free radicals in the skin to reverse damages and keep your skin supple.
- Evens out skin tone. As someone who struggles with uneven skin pigmentation, I love this one! Hyperpigmentation of the skin can happen with the overproduction of melanin, and neem oil balances out the melanin secretion to lighten up dark spots.
- Reduce inflammation for eczema. Neem has been known to reduce redness and inflammation for eczema and relieve dry itchy skin. It’s an effective emollient, which prevents loss of moisture and helps build a protective layer over the skin.
- Nature’s insecticide. One of the ingredients in neem is azadirachtin, a powerful and natural pest and insect repellant.
- Toning and antioxidant properties. Ginger can reduce the appearance of hypo-pigmented scars (scars that are white or much lighter than your skin tone).
- Anti-aging benefits. Ginger contains around 40 antioxidant properties that prevent free radical damage and protect against aging. It also evens skin tone and improves elasticity.
- Hair Benefits. Ginger increases circulation to your scalp which is essential for stimulating hair growth. The plethora of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids also strengthen strands and combat hair loss. In addition, Ginger’s antiseptic properties make it an excellent remedy for dandruff.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Palm Oil, Shea Butter, Neem Oil, Neem Extract, Lemongrass, Gingergrass and Geranium Essential Oil.
10% of purchase of $50 or more (use coupon code: soap10%