FIVE SEED OIL BLEND
A powerful blend of pumpkin, black sesame, flax, sunflower, and coriander seed oil. Andreas Seed Oils is the first and only raw, undamaged seed oil that has fully unlocked the powerful life-energy from organic seeds. Our signature blend, using five "key" organic seeds, delivers the broadest spectrum of foundational nutrients for optimal functioning organs.
This great tasting oil blend is the best fuel you can supply your body at the cellular level to thrive in every way possible.
100% Cold Pressed in small batches
Instantly sealed in a premium light-protective Miron glass bottle
- Shake well before use
- Take 1-3 teaspoons per day
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- No refrigeration required
- Not suitable for cooking or frying. Do not apply heat because even modest cooking temperatures will denature their delicate fats and damage nutritional properties.
- Flax seed oil, Pumpkin seed oil, Black sesame seed oil, Sunflower seed oil, Coriander seed oil
- Pressed from Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Seeds
FIVE SEED OIL BLEND
A powerful overall health booster to increase energy levels in a convenient nutrient dense all-in-one oil, that supports nearly every single function in your body. It picks up where your regular diet leaves off.
The ultimate superfood blend pressed to perfection that provides digestive support, strengthens your immune system, feeds your brain and nourishes your heart, boosts bone strength and density, reduces inflammation, balances hormones, and so much more.
THE BENEFITS OF FIVE AMAZING SEED OILS IN ONE!
Energizing, nutrient-dense Andreas Five Seed Oil Blend is cold pressed from the following five seeds:
- Pumpkin: Pumpkin seed oil has recently emerged as one of the top three nutritional oils. Pumpkin seeds contain nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, zinc, and sterols. It also contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D, E, and K. High amount of essential fatty acids are also present in pumpkin seed oil. Studies have shown that the nutrients found in pumpkin seed oil may be beneficial for prostate health, lowering cholesterol, male hair loss, and promoting kidney and bladder health.
- Black Sesame: Black sesame seed oil has a rich, earthy taste. The seeds are an excellent source of manganese, copper, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, all B vitamins, and fiber. Two unique substances found in sesame seeds, sesamin and sesamolin, also known as lignans, are proven to aid in balancing the hormones in your body, making this a good oil for premenstrual syndrome and menopause in women. Sesame seed oil is a very powerful kidney cleanser as well. Its rich source of calcium is beneficial for bone density.
- Flax: Flax seed oil is well known for its high omega-3 fatty acid content and is the richest vegetarian source of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid). People who suffer from Crohn’s Disease and colitis often find relief with flax seed oil, as studies have shown that it can reduce inflammation of the intestinal wall. Flax seed oil has also been proven to help reduce high cholesterol, and lower the risk of heart disease. Studies show that additional benefits of this popular oil include improved metabolism, balancing of hormones, and promotion of healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Coriander: Many of the healing properties of coriander seeds, including removal of heavy metals from the body, can be attributed to its high concentration of phytonutrients. Known as a natural antioxidant with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, the oil from coriander seeds supports healthy digestion, detoxification, balanced microbiome, and aids in liver, spleen and pancreas function. In addition, coriander seed oil may help regulate blood sugar, and reduce overall inflammation within the body.
- Sunflower: Sunflower seeds and sunflower seed oil have been used for culinary and medicinal purposes by many cultures throughout history. This mild, nutty seed contains vitamins B, D, E, and K, as well as essential fatty acids Omega 6 & 9. Sunflower seed oil improves heart health, boosts energy, regenerates skin cells, strengthens the immune system, lowers cholesterol, and reduces inflammation. Sunflower seed oil is popular for skin care, as studies have shown it has the ability to reduce and prevent acne. It also helps keep skin soft, balanced, and healthy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.