SUNFLOWER SEED OIL
Sunflower Seed Oil is a delicious energizing food that provides an excellent source of natural vitamin E, vitamin B5, manganese, magnesium, copper, selenium, phosphorus, and folate! Made from the highest-quality seeds for adding an extra boost of essential nutrients to your daily diet!
•Source of beneficial omega fatty acids
•100% cold-pressed for maximum nutrient preservation.
•Instantly sealed in a premium light-protective Miron glass bottle
- Shake Well
- Take 1-3 teaspoons per day
- May also be used topically as it is very healthy for the skin
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- No refrigeration required
- Suitable for cooking
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil
- Pressed from Certified Organic, Non-GMO Sunflower Seeds
- Free of all additives, fillers and preservatives
SUNFLOWER SEED OIL
Sunflower seeds provide an array of vitamins, including vitamins B1, B2, B6, D, E, and K, as well as an abundant source of magnesium, phosphorus, copper, selenium, and iron.
Sunflower seeds are also rich in phytosterols, which are beneficial plant compounds that block the absorption of cholesterol in the body to protect against heart disease
KEY HEALTH BENEFITS
- Promotes skin health and skin cell regeneration
- May help reduce cholesterol
- High in Vitamin E
- Boosts energy levels in the body
- Vitamin E prevents dangerous free radicals from oxidizing the body’s cholesterol
- Heart health
*For educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
HEART HEALTHY COOKING OIL
With a smoke point of 450°F and a slightly nutty flavor, it’s often used for sautéing, stir frying, deep frying and baking. High oleic sunflower oils have the most beneficial monounsaturated fats, and research has found that substituting this type of oil in the diet can produce lower LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglyceride levels.